Jennifer Goldman, PhD
Toward biologically informed future advances in medicine and information technology, I seek a mechanistic understanding of human brain development, dynamics, and disease, spanning synaptic to global scales.
Large Hadron Collider (LHCb), 2014, CERN
Panel; Biological Approaches to Consciousness St Petersburg Russia May 2013; Thomas Metzinger, John Searle, David Dubrovsky, Viktor Allakhverdov, Viktor Petrenko, and Jennifer Goldman
Debating the Integrated Information Theory of Consciousness ASSC17 San Diego CA July 2013; Giulio Tononi, Christof Koch, Jennifer Goldman, and Gary Marcus. Moderated by Stuart Firestein.
Photos counterclockwise from left.
- Molson Neuroengineering Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2016
- Lewis Reford Travel Award, 2016
- McGill Medicine International Collaboration Award, 2015
- Ann and Richard Sievers Award for Innovation in Neuroscience, 2014
- Alzheimer's Society of Canada Doctoral Fellowship, 2013
European Institute for Theoretical Neuroscience (EITN)
National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), FRANCE
Laboratory of Dr. Alain Destexe